iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Thursday, February 11, 2010

NYX Round Lipstick Haul!

Posted by Rica Bargo at 10:08 PM



This morning, my package from Cherry Culture arrived. Meaning, my most awaited NYX Round lipsticks are here! I bought it for USD 1.75 each, plus shipping and with a 20% off. I think it costs approximately HKD 14 per lipstick if I converted it to HKD. Not bad, right? Not to mention, the lipsticks are nice! They are very pigmented (not as pigmented as my YSL though, but that's ok for a HKD 14 lipstick!), plus, the extra-smooth texture of the lipstick! I ordered 23 different colors, in different shades of pink. Here are the swatches for your references on my NC35 skin color:


(L-R) : Jupiter, Flower, Rose Bud, Georgia, Christie
With Flash:



No Flash:



(L-R) : Narcissus, Harmonica, Strawberry Milk
With Flash:



No Flash:



(L-R) : Tea Rose, Paris, Baby Pink, Sky Pink
No Flash:



With Flash:



(L-R) : Frosted Beige, Goddess, Summer Love
No Flash:



With Flash:



(L-R) : Watermelon, Sunflower, Margarita
No Flash:



With Flash:




(L-R) : Fig, Louisiana, Fusion, Chloe, Eucalyptus
No Flash:




With Flash:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare