iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Monday, February 15, 2010

Docile and En Coleur Lip Liners

Posted by Rica Bargo at 12:40 PM


I just started learning how to use lip pencils and these are my very lip pencils. I bought this because these are cheap, and since I'm still practicing, these are perfect. I bought my En Coleur Lip Pencils for HKD 10 each and the Docile Lip Liners for HKD 5 each at Sasa Cosmetics and Sasa Outlet.

I love the color, they perfectly match with my lipsticks, but they are very easy to wear off. I don't mind it at all because they are very cheap anyway.

Well, not bad for my very first lip liners!

Here are the swatches:
(L-R) En Coleur Nude Brown (P31), En Coleur Flash Pink (1A8), Docile Lip Definer 03, Docile Lip Definer 06
No Flash:




With Flash:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare