iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Instant Haul For Today?!

Posted by Rica Bargo at 9:25 PM



Whoa... Today, I received 2 packages from my MUA on swap! The first item on swap was my NARS orgasm powder blush. I didn't like it because it's too shimmery for me and not suitable for my skin type. I put it up for swap over MUA and a lovely MUAer messaged me if I'm interested to swap it with her Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Since I was planning to purchase one for myself, I gave it a try and here it is with me here in Hong Kong! :)

The second item up for swap is another NARS blush in Luster. Same reason, why I put it up for swap. I swapped it with a MAC Lipstick in Angel together with an eye brush set from Essence of Beauty which can only be purchased in U.K. Not to mention the tons of extras I got from the swap!

I also got it today and well.. I must say, I'm pretty impressed and I love it!





As an addition to the haul that I got today, I went to Watson's Personal Store today and got myself a Lavshuca Powder Blush in PK-1. I haven't tried it on so I cannot write any reviews on it yet. I will write one as soon as I try it on.

Well, that's it for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare