iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Monday, February 15, 2010

Evian Mineral Water Facial Spray

Posted by Rica Bargo at 1:00 AM


Last month, I bought this Evian Spray from Sasa Cosmetics. It is HKD 26 per bottle. I bought this to prevent my make-up from stiffening and to keep my make-up fresh looking for the whole day.

That was my real purpose. That's why I bought this Evian bottle spray.

But it doesn't work for me.. Instead of keeping my make-up fresh and in tact for the whole day, whenever I spray this on, my make-up wears off and after some time, my face gets really dry and stiffens, needing another spray of it from time to time.

So I had to leave my bottle at home. I found a great use of it at home instead.

After taking a shower, my face usually gets dry before toning and moisturizing. And so, instead of putting this product into a waste, I used it as an after-shower spray before toning my skin.

It really works well, and my toner works better afterwards. But I can live without this product from Evian. Just like other reviews about this product "it's just like a water, bottled up making it more expensive."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare