iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Sunday, February 21, 2010

MAC 194 Concealer Brush

Posted by Rica Bargo at 11:41 AM




I bought this brush as a concealer brush. I didn't like it because the bristles are too long, and for me, it was hard to control. I'm used to what my sister bought me a few months ago, a Smashbox Travel Size Foundation brush as my concealer brush because it's just small, easy to control and the bristles are shorter.

The brush is already reserved for a friend, willing to let it go since I'm not using it anyway. It's going to be a waste if I'm just going to keep it as a collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare