iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Friday, February 5, 2010

Sasa Outlet Haul... February!

Posted by Rica Bargo at 9:35 PM
I went back again to Sasa Outlet this morning and oooh la la! Look what I got!!





Tony Moly Art Color Eyeshadow in Pink and Lilac (HKD 15 each)





Out from the box!


Their colors are sooo cute!!


VOV Magique Lipsticks #04 & #11 (HKD 10 each)




Swatches for #04 & #11 (With my NC35 Skin Color)





Pierre Cardin Rouge Protection Beaute' Treating Lipstick in #11 (HKD 18)





Swatch....




And a Docile Nude Lip Liner in #03 (HKD 5)





Total Purchases all in all?! Less than HKD 100! Great,right? Hehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare