iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Saturday, February 20, 2010

Naris Up Wink Up Maxigrade Eyeliner in Black and PLUS PLUS PLUS for today!

Posted by Rica Bargo at 4:07 PM



I bought this as a finishing for my "smoky-eye" look with just using gel eye liners. I use this as a finishing to the tips that the brush of my gel liner cannot reach. I bought this over Sasa Cosmetics for HKD 60? I think? I don't really remember how much I got it...

All in all, it was ok, but I think there's a lot more better ones out there in the market today...





Anyway, I got my sister's package today and finally, I got my HG Foundation! My Cle De Peau Cream Foundation! Yay! My sister bought it in USA and it's perfect! It is sold for HKD 800+ here in Hong Kong. Quite expensive, I know, for a foundation. Argh! So.. I better stock up when my sister goes on a vacation here this coming summer! (I hope so!)






Also, my sister gave me some hand-me-down stuffs today. A powder foundation from Body Shop, and some lip liners from Pierre Cardin!

Wow! Not bad for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare