iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Sunday, April 4, 2010

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NC30

Posted by Rica Bargo at 10:12 PM


I got this as a freebie from my latest MAC purchase. I purchased my latest MAC purchase from MAC Harbour City in Tsim Sha Tsui. My friends here in Hong Kong said that MAC doesn't give any samplers but hey, I got a lot on that day!

Anyway, I got this in a very small tube which can be used for around 4-5 times.

There's no doubt about it, MAC's foundation has good coverages. It covers my scars very well and that's what I love about it the most. But there are some cons from this liquid foundation which gives me a reason not to buy it.

First, it's not that long staying. When I put it on, after around 3 hours, I need to retouch already. It also has the tendency to be cakey and it's very oily to be used on a hot and warm day.

Good thing I got this only as a sampler. I really appreciate samplers since it prevents you from buying wrong products for your skin. Meaning, it saves you a lot of money searching for your holy grail products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare