iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wooo Hoo!! This is my first time!!

Posted by Rica Bargo at 11:26 PM
Yay! My very first time to have my very own shopping blog.. Yeah, I always do it over Facebook Photos, or my Friendster Album previously.. But not as detailed as possible.. And not everyone can see my blogs... So! I decided to open this..

Okay... I promised myself that I would blog more for this year... I made this blog especially to keep records of my own purchases.. And also with my own opinions to it. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy my blog... I promise to take as much photos and details as possible, and to update my blog often! I promise!
 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare