iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Sunday, January 24, 2010

MAC Moisturelush Cream

Posted by Rica Bargo at 1:07 PM



I tried using MAC's Moisturelush Cream Moisturizer since I really "love" MAC and was curious about MAC's skin care line. It is HKD 280 for 100 mL. The smell was good, I love the smell. By the way, I have a combination of Oily / Dry skin. At some parts of my face, it's really dry. Like at the top eyelids are very dry compare to my T-zone which is very oily.

I've been using it for almost 1 month now and I have one comment for this moisturizing cream from MAC. It's too oily! YES, it's only made for very dry skin. I think if I have a very dry skin, this is a suitable moisturizing face cream for me. But since I have a combination of both, it is faster to make my face oily. I noticed the difference between using Estee Lauder's Hydra Moisturizer and this moisturizer, my foundation wears off quicker even with a primer on.

As a result, I just use pinch of it everytime (even a pinch, it's still very oily!). I've been using it for almost a month already but I just finished around... Hmmm.. Let me see... 10% of the jar? It's good because I can save up before buying a new moisturizer.. But I will never repurchase this product from MAC again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare