iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goodbye to Kate Eyeliner!

Posted by Rica Bargo at 1:58 PM



Last month, I purchased the Kate Super Sharp Liner (eye liner) from Watson's. I find it the same as my old pen eye liner from 24h, another Japanese brand make-up that I bought from Sasa. I even love my old one better. I found a new home for my Kate Super Sharp Liner in black and it's going out tomorrow morning by post. :) In exchange, I'm going to foster a MAC Lipshine. I can't wait till all my swaps arrive in Hong Kong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare