iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Friday, January 29, 2010

Majolica Majorca Jewelling Pencil

Posted by Rica Bargo at 10:34 AM

I love, love, LOVE Majolica Majorca... They're so cute and princessy not to mention they are very much affordable. They can be purchased over Watson's Personal Store for a very affordable price. My very first purchase from this brand is their mascaras and I really liked it! It's actually my HG mascara...

My latest purchase from Majolica Majorca is the Jewelling Pencil or what they called the eyeliner pencil from their brand. I bought it in black - BK999. Each pencil just costs HKD 60 over the counter.

For my opinion, it's ok, nothing bad about it, still contemplating whether I should buy a replacement to the Jewelling Pencil that I just swapped over MUA...

It's well-pigmented, and very cute. Only that it comes in a very short pencil, rather than the usual KOHL liner that we usually see... Another hands down for Majolica Majorca!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare