iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sephora Haul!

Posted by Rica Bargo at 11:46 PM



Went to Sephora today and yeah.. THEY ARE ON SALE! Sephora will stop operations here in Hong Kong this 31st of March. :( Too bad... No more Sephora here in Hong Kong.. :(

Sephora has a lot of exclusive brands which are not available here in Hong Kong such as their exclusive Sephora line, Bare Escentuals, CK Cosmetics, etc. :(

If that happens, where am I going to purchase my HG setting powder from Bare Escentuals?! :(

Anyways, here are what I got from Sephora. Sorry, I don't know the price for these because someone just gave it to me. (Thank you po! :) )





And Kenzo's L'Eau Par Kenzo Gift Set

It includes:

- L'Eau Par Kenzo Eau De Toilette 100 mL
- L'Eau Par Kenzo Body Gel







Sephora Radiance Face Spray (30 mL)





What it does? It claims:

- Healthy Glow Effect
- Seals Makeup
- Flash Results


Sephora Nourishing Lip Stick (4.2 g)






What it does? It claims:

- Protective
- Soothing
- Velvety Smooth Lips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare