iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cherry Culture Purchase For Summer 2010!

Posted by Rica Bargo at 2:05 PM


Finally, I got my package from Cherry Culture today! These items were purchased from Cherry Culture with a 20% off on their summer sale. Meaning, it's the total amount + shipping with 20%. Not bad, right?! Anyway, here's my purchases from this year's summer sale from Cherry Culture. I know they're still on sale right now, go ahead and grab one for yourself! Offers won't last long! :D


Lipsticks:


Milani Color Perfect Lipsticks



L - R : Rose Hip, Mandarina, Orange Gina





Swatches
L - R : Rose Hip, Mandarina, Orange Gina




NYX - Black Label Lipsticks
L - R : Peachy, India







NYX - Mosaic Powder in Rosey





NYX - Powder Blush in Mocha





NYX - Concealer in a Jar in Medium




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare