iqaganda's Blog Sale has MOVED!

Thank you for visiting my blog sale! Unfortunately, this blog sale page is already closed. Starting this May 2013, I will continue and move to my new Blog Sale Page, please click and do visit my new page! Thanks!


Saturday, June 5, 2010

Part Deux!

Posted by Rica Bargo at 11:58 PM

Here are some more ... PART DEUX!



MAC - To The Beach - Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden



MAC Lipstick - To The Beach - Thrills



MAC Lipstick - Speed Dial


MAC Lipstick - CB96


Swatches ( Left to Right ) : CB96 , Speed Dial


MAC - Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC35



MAC - To The Beach - Lip Liner - Temperature Rising




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! Thanks!

 

MUA : IQAGANDA Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare